Sunday 4 January 2009

Been a verry long time!!

And hasn't it just! A whole month and more has passed since my last blog, have been rather busy! Have been knitting, knitting, knitting things for Christmas, am still finishing some off truth to be told! Well, me and my hubby and daughter had a great Christmas, we went to my Mum and Dads Christmas and Boxing Day, was really lovely, and we all had a good time! Hubby didn't get me anything knitting related, as asked for, but I really knew he wouldn't, he wouldn't have known where to start! Had a good New Year too, my daughter and I went to our local Club, but hubby had to stay home, he was on call, never mind, he wasn't that bothered! I had more than my usual amount of alcohol, which is none! Had 3 quite big glasses of wine, and how I managed the short walk home is anybody's guess! Dont get hangovers, but had a rotten headache that night (morning!) but couldn't take anything as I had had a drink!! Forgot why I don't drink that often till my cold came out big time, when I drink my immunse system goes to pot, always has, and the cold took full effect all in one go, not the usual sore throat first, followed by a sniffle, oh no, not for me, full cold, cough and plenty sneezing from the word go! Saw myself in the mirror a while ago, its a wonder the poor thing is still in one piece!! Well, the only way is back up now, and I do so hope it will go as quickly as it came!!

1 comment:

Rosemom said...

Thanks Julie, bit late with this, so many sites, so little time! Have a great 2009!