Sunday 19 October 2008

Been A While!

It has been a while since I last posted, not alot has happened really, I had a hospital appointment for an ultrasound scan on my kidneys, the water bottle carrier came in handy then, as I had to drink a litre of water before I got there! That was bloomin hard, I usually drink that much in a day! And supposed to drink more too...........
The person who did the scan said she couldn't see any problems, which is good, so at the end of November I have to go see the consultant who will look at the scan and see how it all is, haven't had much pain since the last time, tempting fate, aren't I?!!
On the knitting front, I have 3 Christmas scarves finished, and another 3 on the needles, 1 and a half socks done and a long list of everything else I would like to do for family and friends, I have lots of wool so if I could get them all done, it would mean a lot less spending on other things! Not that I mind buying things, but with the economical climate as poor as it is, the less I spend the better!

No comments: