Thursday 9 October 2008

Water good idea!!

Made myself a great (if I say so myself) water bottle carrier, having just been thought to have a kidney stone or two, so I need to get more water down my neck! So, this is just the thing to be able to do just that! Sat down on Tues night with a ball of Rowan Soft Lux, cast on and was off! Finished today around 11am with the strap, and took piccys, so no excuses for not having a drink when I am out, be it near shops or not! I have an Avon round, and can sometimes get quite thirsty, specially when it's hot, so I should always have a great supply of water!!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

i LOVE AVON, BUT NO NICE LADY CALLS HERE, SO i BUY IT ON LINE, i LOVE FAR AWAY STUFF

Rosemom said...

I have been doing it 12 and a half years now, my back is not holding up well at the moment, so got a little trolley on wheels to help!