Tuesday 17 February 2009

Knitting, for a change!

I've been casting on a fair bit lately! I have just finished a pram cover for my friends daughter who had a little boy nearly 2 weeks ago, and what a lovely visit I had too, such a gorgeous baby! I have around 3 large-ish projects on the go for me, correction, 5! I never seem to find the time (sometimes the inclination) to get to doing more on them, and then I had to look at Kemps Woolshop site! Bought some lovely Wendy Fusion and a pattern, for me again! On the other needles, there is a lovely baby set, consisting of bootees (finished), hat (half done) and jacket, left front and back done! I started with the jacket back and then did a bootee, the front, started the hat, finished the front and did the other bootee, just to break it up, now I must get a move on and get the rest done! Have already picked out a few patterns that I would like to do for Xmas presents! Then at least if I get stuck for a birthday pressie, I may have something already knitted and waiting! May, being the operative word! And I have started to knit some premature baby things for the hospital as well, my friend said after all the things I made for Christmas it was about time I made something for myself, I can do that anytime, and fit in the rest of the things I want to do around my stuff, hopefully it will get so warm I won't need any knitted things! Fat chance!!

No comments: