Monday 2 February 2009

What will tomorrow bring?

Hopefully tomorrow will bring a much awaited trip to the hospital for my daughter to have 2 teeth out! Not that she's that looking forward to it, but it's got to be done! She has been suffering for quite some time now, and had to have a few days off school to cope with the pain in her head and ear, and last week I was fed up with seeing her in pain so I rang the hospital, to see whether there was any chance of an appointment in the near future, she was told it would be 6-8 weeks, and 2 weeks had passed, with alot of pain, so imagine my surprise when the bookings lady said there was an appointment free Tuesday 3rd Feb, the only downside being we have to be there by 7.30am! Ugh, but worth it for my girl!
The next hurdle will be in the morning, before we go, the phone call to see if there's still a bed free, oh please let there be!!! Cant imagine how crushed she will be if theere isn't one, she wants an end to alot of months worth of discomfort, as do I!
Will update as necessary!!

No comments: